Working Solutions’ Member Network
All Working Solutions borrowers are members of the WS Network. This network provides an array of benefits such as free business assistance, promotional opportunities and connections to like-minded entrepreneurs determined to make their businesses succeed. Our post-funding, Member Network program is in line with our mission to provide capital to entrepreneurs and to support successful growth in Bay Area small businesses.
Small business services available exclusively to the WS member network are:
- Business coaching sessions
- Mentor matching with experienced consultants in identified areas of need
- One-on-one pro-bono consultations provided by WS’s corporate partners in the following areas,
- Small Business Technology consultations
- Bookkeeping and Quickbooks consultations
- Legal consultations including WS’s Annual Legal Roundtable in which attendees receive a three-hour session with a team of attorneys
- Educational workshops on specialized business topics
- Online member forum, networking events, and network newsletter
- Promotional opportunities such as the Annual Gift Fair selling event, listings in WS’ Client Directory, marketing collateral and social media channels
- Additional financing: expedited second loan process or connections to conventional lenders for larger loan amounts
Please contact Lorena Roman, Director of Business Services, if you have questions regarding Working Solutions’ Member Network program.
Working Solutions Annual Holiday Gift Fair
Working Solutions’ Workshops
Watch Ryan Farr of 4505 Meats talk about how his partnership with Working Solutions
has helped his business grow into the awesome shop that is is today.
For any of the above resources, please contact Lorena Roman, Working Solutions’ Director of Business Services.
Loans made pursuant to a Department of Corporations California Finance Lenders License. This is not a guaranteed loan offer. All loan applications are subject to review and approval by TMC Development Working Solutions.